Guys thanks for all your suggestion. I got this cracked in the end after many hours of working on it. It was a combination of things. To anybody who is in a similar situation, use the publish option by right clicking your project folder... properties then publish for one click deployment throught the publish wizard. Also I'm using a different database. The split database was causing me trouble and isn't needed in my case. Changing these issues along with declaring a single connection string in my app.config, along with ensuring my dataset connection string was correctly setup FINALLY sorted it and I can now install it on XP...Win7 etc.
Didier Stevens (of the InfoSec hall-of-fame), recently published that he found six SSL private keys in the wild that were used as part of malicious Cobalt Strike installations. One private key in particular was the respective counterpart to our e9ae865f5ce035176457188409f6020a public key: it was bundled within a cracked version of Cobalt Strike 4.2. When investigating known intrusions between Team Servers and Beacons relating to this SSL key, we noticed extensive overlap with Prometheus-related activity.
This cracked version (and the SSL key) appears to be so heavily relied upon by Prometheus affiliates that we speculate that this same illegitimate copy of Cobalt Strike could perhaps be proliferated by the Prometheus operators themselves. We also found that by using clustering mechanisms such as the PROC_INJ_STUB value (which tracks the Cobalt Strike Team Server JAR) we can infer that the SSL key was migrated between version 4.2 to 4.4. This suggests that an entity had a desire to maintain access to Beacons across multiple versions. 153554b96e